Now we are selling tales of valor original scan cd keys.Again we are the only site to offer the scans at very affordable prices
Why buy a Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor CD-Key?
* There are no long shipping turnaround involved, buy your CD-Key and begin playing in less than 24 hours!
* Buying a CD-Key is around $50 cheaper than the boxed version sold at retail stores.
* All our CD-Keys are 100% genuine and you will have no problems playing online.
* Your CD-Key will be emailed to you after payment has been made within 24 hours.
* We provide pre and post sales support through email correspondence, live chat and through MSN Messenger, click on "Contact Us" for more information.
* 10% of all profit revenue earned through the sale of CD-Keys will be donated to a local non-profit organization.
Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor is a stand-alone sequel for the award winning real-time strategy game, Company of Heroes. Campaigns - Tales of Valor contains three campaigns based on historical events from World War II. There are a great many stories to be told from the war, and these campaigns each tell a unique and intimate tale that is translated into gripping tactical combat.
Tiger Ace is the first of the three campaigns, telling the story of The Battle of Villers Bocage over the course of three scenarios. The battle takes place in France, 1944, as Allied forces stream ashore from the beaches. A British armored column threatens to break through a gap in the German lines, but a fearsome Tiger Tank commanded by a veteran crew races forward to engage them in the town the battle was named after, Villers Bocage. Take Direct Control of your lone Tiger, invest command points in your tank crew to unlock new abilities, fight to keep your crew alive and your unit from being out flanked! We will be posting more information about the campaign, the history behind it, direct-fire.
Multiplayer - Three new multiplayer modes called Operations have been created for Tales of Valor. Operations are multiplayer scenarios that offer players new ways to battle against or with each other. Tales of Valor also includes a batch of new maps for multiplayer or skirmish games.
Operation Stonewall is one of the new multiplayer modes for Tales of Valor. It throws up to four players into a scenario where they defend a town against an all out attack by an overwhelming AI opponent. You'll have to use everything at your disposal to try and hold out. The game also includes new units that players will be able to use in multiplayer games. We'll have more information about the game featured here on our community site in the months ahead. Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor will be released in 2009.